Two chip-timed races to choose from: half marathon trail run or 10K on rail trail.
Saturday August 6, 2022
13.1 Mile Trail Run
The Trail Run is a Technical Course. Tower Hill is approx. a mile climb. The descent has several switchbacks for runners to either recoup or make up some time. There are single and multi-runner passing sections. There are short paved sections that connect one trail to the next on the course.
Strategic points will be manned by volunteer runners who are very familiar with the course. Course includes at least 4 water stations.
Start Time: 9:00 am
Minimum age: 15 years old by race day
10K on Rail Trail
This rail trail is a multi-use rail bed, flat and fast.
Start Time: 9:30 am
Kittatinny Valley State Park
199 Gooddale Road
Newton , NJ 07860
Pre-registration Deadline: July 30, 2022
- Online Registration
- Printable Registration (PDF)
- Same Day race registration on site starting at 8:00 am
13.1 Mile (Minimum Age 15)
- $60 – Online Registration through 7/30
- $70 – 7/31 through race day
- $50- Online Registration through 7/30
- $60 – 7/31 through race day
- $10 – Kids 14 and under
- Minimum age for 13.1 Mile is 15 years old.
- Trophies to overall top 3 M/F finishers
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place medals to top 3 M/F finishers in 5-year age groups
- Hobo bag and finisher medals for all runners
- Pizza, grilled hotdogs, fresh fruit, snacks, bottled water, Gatorade