Two chip-timed races to choose from: 8 mile trail run or 5K on rail trail.
Sunday, October 23, 2022
8 Mile Trail Run
The Trail Run is a Technical Course. Tower Hill is approx. a mile climb. The descent has several switchbacks for runners to either recoup or make up some time. There are single and multi-runner passing sections. There are short paved sections that connect one trail to the next on the course.
Strategic points will be manned by volunteer runners who are very familiar with the course. Course includes at least 4 water stations.
Start Time: 10:00 am
Minimum age: 15 years old by race day
5K (on rail trail)
This rail trail is a multi-use rail bed, flat and fast.
Start Time: 10:30 am
Kittatinny Valley State Park
199 Gooddale Road
Newton , NJ 07860
Pre-registration Deadline: September 15, 2022
- Online Registration
- Printable Registration (PDF)
- Same Day race registration on site starting at 9:00 am
8 Mile (Minimum Age 15)
- $40 – Online Registration through 9/15
- $50 – 9/16 through race day
- $30 – Online Registration through 9/15
- $40 – 9/16 through race day
- $10 – Kids 14 and under
- Minimum age for 8 Mile Race is 15 years old.
- Trophies to overall top 3 M/F finishers
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place medals to top 3 M/F finishers in 5-year age groups
- Hobo bag and finisher medals for all runners
- Homemade chili, grilled hotdogs, fresh fruit, snacks, bottled water, Gatorade