Sunday, October 23, 2022
8 Mile Trail Run
Start Time: 10:00 am
Minimum age: 15 years old by race day
5K (on rail trail)
Start Time: 10:30 am
Two chip-timed races to choose from: 8 mile trail run or 5K on rail trail.
The Trail Run is a Technical Course. Tower Hill is approx. a mile climb. The descent has several switchbacks for runners to either recoup or make up some time. There are single and multi-runner passing sections. There are short paved sections that connect one trail to the next on the course.
The 5K rail trail is a multi-use rail bed, flat and fast.
Strategic points will be manned by volunteer runners who are very familiar with the course. Course includes at least 4 water stations.
Kittatinny Valley State Park
199 Gooddale Road
Newton , NJ 07860
Pre-registration Deadline: October 15, 2022
- Online Registration
- Printable Registration (PDF)
- Same Day race registration on site starting at 9:00 am
8 Mile (Minimum Age 15)
- $40 – Online Registration through 10/15
- $50 – 10/16 through race day
- $30 – Online Registration through 10/15
- $40 – 10/16 through race day
- $10 – Kids 14 and under
- Minimum age for 8 Mile Race is 15 years old.
- Trophies to overall top 3 M/F finishers
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place medals to top 3 M/F finishers in 5-year age groups
- Hobo bag and finisher medals for all runners
- Homemade chili, grilled hotdogs, fresh fruit, snacks, bottled water, Gatorade